EurActiv (6 August 2020)
The volume of retail sales in the euro zone rebounded in June to levels recorded in February before lockdowns, official estimates showed on Wednesday (5 August), completing a recovery that began in May after record drops in March and April.
Sales in the 19-country currency bloc rose by 5.7% in June from May, according to Eurostat, the European Union’s statistics office. Spending on clothing and car fuel drove the gains.
The increase in sales was smaller than the 5.9% forecast by economists polled by Reuters, but that was largely offset by an upward revision of May sales.
No comments yet.
- JAPAN MARKS 75TH ANNIVERSARY OF NAGASAKI ATOMIC BOMBING Asia - Pacific 10.08.2020
- OPEC PLUS PRESSURES IRAQ TO TAKE DEEPER CUTS AS NON-COMPLIANCE CONTINUES Iraq 10.08.2020
- LUKASHENKO WINS BELARUS PRESIDENTIAL VOTE, ACCORDING TO OFFICIAL EXIT POLL Europe - EU 10.08.2020
- TURKMENISTAN, UK ESTABLISH NEW TIES IN CREATIVE ECONOMY Central Asia 10.08.2020
- BELGIAN COURT REJECTS EXTRADITION OF CATALAN SEPARATIST Europe - EU 10.08.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)