Reuters (25 March 2020)
Tom Allard and Stanley Widianto
Indonesia has a significant deficit in hospital beds, medical staff and intensive care facilities as health experts warn that it is primed to become a new epicentre of the coronavirus pandemic, according to data reviewed by Reuters.
Health experts say Indonesia faces a surge in coronavirus cases after a slow government response masked the scale of the outbreak in the world’s fourth most populous country.
Indonesia has recorded 686 cases but the data is seen as understating the scale of infections because of a low rate of testing and a high mortality rate. Indonesia has reported 55 deaths, the highest in Southeast Asia.
No comments yet.
- IRAQ NEEDS 1 MLN TONNES OF WHEAT, 250,000 T RICE - MINISTRY Iraq 26.03.2020
- EU GREENLIGHTS MEMBERSHIP TALKS FOR ALBANIA AND N. MACEDONIA The Balkans 26.03.2020
- MEMBERS OF ARMENIAN COMMUNITY OF NAGORNO-KARABAKH APPEALED TO TURAL GANJALIYEV The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 26.03.2020
- U.S. ENVOY BLAMES CHINA FOR ENDANGERING WORLD WITH CORONAVIRUS Asia - Pacific 26.03.2020
- INDONESIA'S HEALTH SYSTEM ON THE BRINK AS CORONAVIRUS SURGE LOOMS Asia - Pacific 26.03.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
CURRENT REFUGEE MOVEMENTS IN ASIA AND THEIR REFLECTIONS ON TURKEY