AKI Press (26 March 2020)
Tajikistan has not registered even a single case of COVID-19 as of March 25, the Ministry of Health and Social Protection said.
The nation-wide operative team was set up to prevent COVID-19 spread, which is led by Prime Minister Kohir Rasulzoda, Avesta reported.
From February 1, some 5,640 people were quarantined in Tajikistan. 2,002 of them were discharged and 3,458 are still in quarantine.
The Ministry of Health urged citizens to disregard rumors alleging about detection of coronavirus infection in the country.
No comments yet.
- AZERBAIJAN-IRAN BORDER TO REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 20 The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 26.03.2020
- TAJIKISTAN HAS NO COVID-19 CASES - HEALTH MINISTRY Central Asia 26.03.2020
- IRAN, ARMENIA DISCUSS US SANCTIONS AMID CORONAVIRUS EPIDEMIC The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 26.03.2020
- INDONESIA'S HEALTH SYSTEM ON THE BRINK AS CORONAVIRUS SURGE LOOMS Asia - Pacific 26.03.2020
- IRAQ: FRANCE WITHDRAWS FORCES IN ANTI-ISIS COALITION Iraq 26.03.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
CURRENT REFUGEE MOVEMENTS IN ASIA AND THEIR REFLECTIONS ON TURKEY