Financial Post (25 March 2020)
Iraq’s trade ministry said on Wednesday it had advised the cabinet that it needed to import one million tonnes of wheat and 250,000 tonnes of rice for its food rationing program and to boost strategic stocks in the coming months.
“The crisis committee in the ministry advised the cabinet to secure the needs of the food rationing program and build strategic stocks,” Mohamed Hanoon, trade ministry spokesman, told Reuters.
The trade ministry said on Saturday it needed more money from the budget to build three months’ supply in its strategic wheat and rice stockpiles in the face of the country’s growing coronavirus problem.
No comments yet.
- CORONAVIRUS: NO END IN SIGHT Europe - EU 26.03.2020
- EU COURTS STILL ISSUING VERDICTS DESPITE PANDEMIC Europe - EU 26.03.2020
- MACRON AND MERKEL TO ORGANISE SERBIA-KOSOVO SUMMIT WHEN CONDITIONS ARE ESTABLISHED The Balkans 26.03.2020
- AZERBAIJAN-IRAN BORDER TO REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 20 The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 26.03.2020
- MEMBERS OF ARMENIAN COMMUNITY OF NAGORNO-KARABAKH APPEALED TO TURAL GANJALIYEV The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 26.03.2020
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)