News.am (25 March 2020)
During a discussion on ratification of the Agreement on Navigation between the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union held in parliament today, Deputy Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure of Armenia Armen Simonyan said the Agreement lays down the procedure for navigation over the inland waterways of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union.
He particularly stated that the Agreement on Navigation was signed between the governments of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union during the session of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council held on February 1, 2019 in Almaty.
“The Agreement is called for easing the entry of ships navigating under the flags of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union into the inland waterways of the member states and to simplify the transport of bilateral and transit cargo, passengers and luggage and the towing of ships,” Simonyan said.
No comments yet.
- EU GREENLIGHTS MEMBERSHIP TALKS FOR ALBANIA AND N. MACEDONIA The Balkans 26.03.2020
- CORONAVIRUS: NO END IN SIGHT Europe - EU 26.03.2020
- AZERBAIJAN-IRAN BORDER TO REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 20 The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 26.03.2020
- IRAQ NEEDS 1 MLN TONNES OF WHEAT, 250,000 T RICE - MINISTRY Iraq 26.03.2020
- ARMENIA PARLIAMENT CONSIDERS AGREEMENT ON NAVIGATION BETWEEN EEU MEMBER STATES The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 26.03.2020
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)