Al Jazeera (15 September 2020)
Nearly two dozen activist groups have said a genocide is taking place against mostly Muslim Uighurs in China's remote Xinjiang region, where a reported one million people are held in camps.
In an open letter signed by groups including the United States-based Uyghur Human Rights Project, Genocide Watch and the European Centre for the Responsibility to Protect, on Tuesday called on the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) to launch an investigation.
Sixteen individuals, including academics from US and European universities, co-signed the letter, which said there was "mounting evidence" that "crimes against humanity and genocide are taking place" in Xinjiang.
No comments yet.
- UNTIL WHEN WILL BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA PAY FORMER YUGOSLAVIA’S DEBTS? The Balkans 16.09.2020
- FORMIDABLE CHALLENGES AWAIT AS SUGA SET TO TAKE OVER AS JAPAN PM Asia - Pacific 16.09.2020
- EU CALLS FOR UN MONITORING OF BELARUS RIGHTS ABUSES Europe - EU 16.09.2020
- KAZAKHSTAN ATTENDS 15TH MEETING OF SECRETARIES OF SCO SECURITY COUNCILS Central Asia 16.09.2020
- SOUTH CYPRUS BLOCKING EU SANCTIONS ON BELARUS Europe - EU 16.09.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)