Sarajevo Times (16 September 2020)
By succession agreement, the states of the former Yugoslavia agreed to divide the inheritance into seven groups. But the distribution did not go easily because each of the stakeholders tried to get out of the story as little damaged as possible. The debts mentioned in the information of the Ministry of Finance of BiH, which have not been agreed yet and are distributed, are, among other things, the debts to Libya from the period 1975 and 1981, which refer to credit debts for the Yugoslav oil pipeline and oil imports.
There is also the debt of the former Yugoslavia on the basis of a clearing account with the former Czechoslovakia. When it comes to BiH – the only concrete debt for now is to the law office in Rome, Avaz news portal reports.
The office’s request is based on an alleged agreement with the BiH Embassy in Rome, in connection with representation before Italian courts to protect the property of the former SFRY.
No comments yet.
- ARMENIA, THE ARAB LEAGUE KEEN TO EXPAND COOPERATION The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 16.09.2020
- BULGARIA REPEATS THREAT TO BLOCK NORTH MACEDONIA OVER HISTORY FEUD The Balkans 16.09.2020
- KAZAKHSTAN ATTENDS 15TH MEETING OF SECRETARIES OF SCO SECURITY COUNCILS Central Asia 16.09.2020
- FORMIDABLE CHALLENGES AWAIT AS SUGA SET TO TAKE OVER AS JAPAN PM Asia - Pacific 16.09.2020
- 'THIS IS THE MOMENT FOR THE EU TO LEAD THE WAY,' SAYS EU CHIEF URSULA VON DER LEYEN Europe - EU 16.09.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)