ASIA-Plus (15 September 2020)
The presidential candidate of Tajikistan, the current head of state Emomali Rahmon, in his election program, which was published as a separate brochure, declares that the volume of the republic's GDP over the next seven years will double.
That is, the total volume of revenues of the state budget of Tajikistan, which is planned for 2020 from all sources in the amount of more than 26 billion somoni, in 2027 will amount to 52 billion somoni.
Emomali Rahmon also promises to pay special attention to solving three priority tasks in the next seven years:
- ensuring sustainable development of the national economy and its competitiveness.
- increase in the population of a country with an average income.
- reaching the level of countries with average indicators in the development of the socio-economic sector.
He promises to continue the course to ensure energy, food security and accelerated development of the country's industry.
Emomali Rahmon plans that by 2027 the population of Tajikistan with an average income will be 45% of the total, and the poor - up to 18%.
To support education, medicine, payment of pensions and benefits, he intends to send 123 billion somoni over the next seven years.
He also intends to strengthen cooperation between the state and private business and civil society.
No comments yet.
- FORMIDABLE CHALLENGES AWAIT AS SUGA SET TO TAKE OVER AS JAPAN PM Asia - Pacific 16.09.2020
- ACTIVISTS WANT UN TO PROBE 'GENOCIDE' OF CHINA'S UIGHUR MINORITY Asia - Pacific 16.09.2020
- BULGARIA REPEATS THREAT TO BLOCK NORTH MACEDONIA OVER HISTORY FEUD The Balkans 16.09.2020
- UNTIL WHEN WILL BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA PAY FORMER YUGOSLAVIA’S DEBTS? The Balkans 16.09.2020
- KAZAKHSTAN ATTENDS 15TH MEETING OF SECRETARIES OF SCO SECURITY COUNCILS Central Asia 16.09.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)