Deutsche Welle (14 September 2020)
The British government passed the bill with a majority 340 to 263, despite vocal opposition from former prime ministers and members of the Conservative party. Critics have called the act a breach of international law.
The House of Commons passed Prime Minister Boris Johnson's proposed bill in a vote on Monday evening by 340 to 263, with results coming in around 10:30 p.m. local time.
The Internal Market Bill, which was debated in the lower house of parliament, the House of Commons, throughout Monday evening, is a contravention of the United Kingdom's divorce treaty with the European Union and had already generated criticism from EU partners and Conservative lawmakers alike.
No comments yet.
- IRAQ MAY LOSE $50BN OVER OPEC+ DEAL, WARNS EX-MINISTER Iraq 16.09.2020
- FORMIDABLE CHALLENGES AWAIT AS SUGA SET TO TAKE OVER AS JAPAN PM Asia - Pacific 16.09.2020
- KUWAIT RECEIVES REMAINS OF 21 CAPTIVES FROM IRAQ Iraq 16.09.2020
- BULGARIA REPEATS THREAT TO BLOCK NORTH MACEDONIA OVER HISTORY FEUD The Balkans 16.09.2020
- CONTROVERSIAL BREXIT BILL PASSES COMMONS VOTE Europe - EU 16.09.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)