Al Jazeera (21 May 2020)
Royal Dutch Shell evacuated some 60 foreign staff from Iraq's Basra Gas Company (BGC) as a security measure following a protest over delayed pay, company officials said on Thursday, adding production was unaffected.
The staff were flown out of the country on Wednesday after workers protested at the headquarters of BGC, a joint venture between state-owned South Gas Company, Shell and Mitsubishi, to demand payment of their delayed salaries, officials said.
"Shell confirms that as result of a security breach at the accommodation camp of Basra Gas Company, we have temporarily relocated Shell secondees," Shell said in emailed comments.
No comments yet.
- NORTH MACEDONIA FLOUNDERS IN PANDEMIC’S POLITICAL LIMBO The Balkans 22.05.2020
- SHELL EVACUATES FOREIGN STAFF FROM IRAQ'S BASRA GAS PROJECT Iraq 22.05.2020
- THAILAND: LET UN REFUGEE AGENCY SCREEN ROHINGYA Asia - Pacific 22.05.2020
- AZERBAIJAN’S DEFENSE MINISTER OPENS NEW MILITARY UNITS AND INSPECTS FACILITIES UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN FRONTLINE ZONE The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 22.05.2020
- NPC: CHINA TO PRESENT HK 'SEDITION' LAW AT PARLIAMENT Asia - Pacific 22.05.2020
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
CURRENT REFUGEE MOVEMENTS IN ASIA AND THEIR REFLECTIONS ON TURKEY