Al Jazeera (21 May 2020)
Royal Dutch Shell evacuated some 60 foreign staff from Iraq's Basra Gas Company (BGC) as a security measure following a protest over delayed pay, company officials said on Thursday, adding production was unaffected.
The staff were flown out of the country on Wednesday after workers protested at the headquarters of BGC, a joint venture between state-owned South Gas Company, Shell and Mitsubishi, to demand payment of their delayed salaries, officials said.
"Shell confirms that as result of a security breach at the accommodation camp of Basra Gas Company, we have temporarily relocated Shell secondees," Shell said in emailed comments.
No comments yet.
- EU SHOULD LAUNCH A SPECIALIST TEAM TO INVESTIGATE CHINESE DISINFORMATION Europe - EU 22.05.2020
- DENMARK PLANS TWO HUGE ‘ENERGY ISLANDS’ TO MEET CLIMATE GOALS Europe - EU 22.05.2020
- NO: 105, 21 MAY 2020, PRESS RELEASE REGARDING THE RESOLUTION ADOPTED BY THE SENATE OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC ON 20 MAY 2020 The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 22.05.2020
- THE SUPREME LEADER’S NEW TOM AND JERRY SEQUENCE Iraq 22.05.2020
- KAZAKHSTAN COMMITS TO NEW OPEC AGREEMENT, LOWER OIL PRODUCTION Central Asia 22.05.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
BOOK PRESENTATION - PHASE LINE ATTILA, THE AMPHIBIOUS CAMPAIGN FOR CYPRUS, 1974