Balkan Insight (21 May 2020)
Every crisis is an opportunity, the only question being for whom. Recently I have read a lot about how this world will be different after the coronavirus crisis.
But hey, I live in a place that was never strongly affected by any global crisis, but instead became rather proficient in fabricating its own. So, the question is: will the world as seen from Skopje look a lot different? The current political circus gives me a lot of reason to doubt that, unfortunately.
These days, the political battle being fought in public is about the date for early elections. But how did it come to this? When in October last year, the European Council failed to set a concrete date for the start of North Macedonia’s EU accession negotiations, the then Prime Minister Zoran Zaev promised elections in spring and resigned a day after New Year.
No comments yet.
- THE SUPREME LEADER’S NEW TOM AND JERRY SEQUENCE Iraq 22.05.2020
- SHELL EVACUATES FOREIGN STAFF FROM IRAQ'S BASRA GAS PROJECT Iraq 22.05.2020
- HUNGARY TO CLOSE TRANSIT ZONES AFTER EUROPEAN COURT RULING Europe - EU 22.05.2020
- THAT GERMAN COURT RULING HURTS EU RULE-OF-LAW FIGHTBACK Europe - EU 22.05.2020
- AZERBAIJAN’S DEFENSE MINISTER OPENS NEW MILITARY UNITS AND INSPECTS FACILITIES UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN FRONTLINE ZONE The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 22.05.2020
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
CURRENT REFUGEE MOVEMENTS IN ASIA AND THEIR REFLECTIONS ON TURKEY