Info Migrants (11 January 2021)
Tents, mud and cold: Refugees and migrants are contending with miserable conditions in Bosnia-Herzegovina as the EU continues to keep its borders closed, Marina Strauss reports from Bihac.
Twenty-five-year-old Raheel Zafar from Karachi, Pakistan, said he had already tried to walk from Bosnia-Herzegovina to Croatia six times, through the forest and across the mountains. He was stopped each time by the Croatian border police, who beat him and robbed him.
The 30 men who have set up camp here in a forest outside the Bosnian town of Velika Kladusa all have a similar story to tell. In front of each tent, two or three people sit warming themselves or cooking over small fires.
No comments yet.
- INDIA, TURKMENISTAN AGREE TO DEEPEN COOPERATION Central Asia 14.01.2021
- THE REAL RACE FOR GERMAN CHANCELLOR Europe - EU 14.01.2021
- IRAQ, IRAN TO LAUNCH JOINT INVESTMENT FUND Iraq 14.01.2021
- PUTIN INFORMS ERDOĞAN ABOUT NAGORNO-KARABAKH MEETING WITH AZERBAIJAN, ARMENIA The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 14.01.2021
- WATCHDOGS ACROSS EU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CHALLENGE FACEBOOK, EU COURT ADVISER SAYS Europe - EU 14.01.2021
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
BOOK PRESENTATION - PHASE LINE ATTILA, THE AMPHIBIOUS CAMPAIGN FOR CYPRUS, 1974