CNN (14 January 2021)
Junko Ogura and Selina Wang
Japan will expand its state of emergency to seven more prefectures and ban all foreign nationals from entering the country, Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga said Wednesday.
The country reported 4,527 new cases and 51 deaths Tuesday, bringing the national total to almost 300,000, with a death toll of 4,158. More than 61,500 patients are in hospitals across the country, which have been struggling to deal with a spike in cases brought on in part by freezing winter temperatures.
Tokyo, previously among the worst hit areas, reported 970 new cases Tuesday, the first time the Japanese capital's daily tally has dropped below 1,000 in over a week. The total number of confirmed cases in Tokyo now stands at 77,133.
No comments yet.
- MAP OF ARMENIA-RUSSIA, AZERBAIJAN-TURKEY RAILWAY PUBLISHED The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 14.01.2021
- HOW BELGIAN GOVERNMENT GOT CAUGHT UP IN HUMAN SMUGGLING Europe - EU 14.01.2021
- THE REAL RACE FOR GERMAN CHANCELLOR Europe - EU 14.01.2021
- IRAQ, IRAN TO LAUNCH JOINT INVESTMENT FUND Iraq 14.01.2021
- TAJIKISTAN AND GERMANY DISCUSS BILATERAL TIES Central Asia 14.01.2021
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
BOOK PRESENTATION - PHASE LINE ATTILA, THE AMPHIBIOUS CAMPAIGN FOR CYPRUS, 1974