The Shillong Times (14 January 2021)
India and Turkmenistan on Wednesday reviewed bilateral ties and agreed to enhance cooperation in the UN and multilateral arena.
The 4th round of Foreign Office Consultations were held between India and Turkmenistan through virtual mode.
The Indian side was led by Vikas Swarup, Secretary (West) in the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), while the Turkmenistan side was led by its Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Vepa Hajiyev, the MEA said in a statement.
The consultations provided an opportunity to comprehensively review the various aspects of bilateral relations, including political, economic, commercials, defence, scientific, cultural, education and consular cooperation, it said.
Both sides exchanged views on regional and international issues of mutual interest and agreed to enhance cooperation in the UN and multilateral arena, the statement said. The talks were held in a friendly and cordial atmosphere.
No comments yet.
- PUTIN INFORMS ERDOĞAN ABOUT NAGORNO-KARABAKH MEETING WITH AZERBAIJAN, ARMENIA The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 14.01.2021
- IRAQ, IRAN TO LAUNCH JOINT INVESTMENT FUND Iraq 14.01.2021
- US BANS COTTON AND TOMATO PRODUCTS FROM CHINA'S XINJIANG REGION OVER FORCED LABOR CONCERNS Asia - Pacific 14.01.2021
- TAJIKISTAN AND GERMANY DISCUSS BILATERAL TIES Central Asia 14.01.2021
- TURKEY, PAKISTAN, AZERBAIJAN VOW TO DEEPEN TIES The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 14.01.2021
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
BOOK PRESENTATION - PHASE LINE ATTILA, THE AMPHIBIOUS CAMPAIGN FOR CYPRUS, 1974