CNN (13 January 2021)
The US has banned imports of cotton products and tomatoes produced in China's Xinjiang region over forced labor concerns, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said on Wednesday.
The agency said the region-wide ban was "based on information that reasonably indicates the use of detainee or prison labor and situations of forced labor," saying it had found examples of debt bondage, restriction of movement, isolation, intimidation and threats, withholding of wages, and abusive living and working conditions.
No comments yet.
- IRAQ, IRAN TO LAUNCH JOINT INVESTMENT FUND Iraq 14.01.2021
- PUTIN INFORMS ERDOĞAN ABOUT NAGORNO-KARABAKH MEETING WITH AZERBAIJAN, ARMENIA The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 14.01.2021
- THE REAL RACE FOR GERMAN CHANCELLOR Europe - EU 14.01.2021
- REFUGEES STUCK IN HOPELESS SITUATION AT EU BORDER IN BOSNIA The Balkans 14.01.2021
- MAP OF ARMENIA-RUSSIA, AZERBAIJAN-TURKEY RAILWAY PUBLISHED The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 14.01.2021
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
BOOK PRESENTATION - PHASE LINE ATTILA, THE AMPHIBIOUS CAMPAIGN FOR CYPRUS, 1974