Kazinform (10 August 2020)
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on behalf of the people of Kazakhstan and his own behalf congratulated Alexander Lukashenko on his re-election as President of the Republic of Belarus, Kazinform cites Akorda.kz.
«The results of the elections held in a difficult political situation demonstrate people’s support for your strategic course aimed at strengthening the sovereignty and independence of Belarus, » the telegram says.
President Tokayev expressed confidence that mutually beneficial cooperation between Kazakhstan and Belarus will continue to develop successfully for the benefit of the peoples of the two states.
Kazakhstan’s President wished Alexander Lukashenko full implementation of all his plans as Head of the Republic of Belarus, and peace, stability, mutual understanding and prosperity to the people of Belarus.
No comments yet.
- TURKMENISTAN, UK ESTABLISH NEW TIES IN CREATIVE ECONOMY Central Asia 10.08.2020
- FROM ARMENIA’S HEART TO BEIRUT: FIRST PLANE WITH HUMANITARIAN AID HEADS FOR LEBANON The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 10.08.2020
- [KAZAKHSTAN’S] PRESIDENT TOKAYEV CONGRATULATES LUKASHENKO ON WINNING REELECTION Central Asia 10.08.2020
- MOLDOVAN COURT TRIMS PRESIDENT’S POWERS TO NAME PM The Balkans 10.08.2020
- LUKASHENKO WINS BELARUS PRESIDENTIAL VOTE, ACCORDING TO OFFICIAL EXIT POLL Europe - EU 10.08.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)