EU Observer (11 June 2019)
EU Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker on Tuesday excluded, in a letterto the Swiss Federal president that Brussels would renegotiate a draft treaty from November 2018 on future relations with Switzerland. The Swiss government had asked for clarification on three points before signing it, but Juncker pointed out that signature should be completed by 18 June to maintain access to the EU market for Swiss stock exchanges.
No comments yet.
- SINGLE EU PARLIAMENT SEAT SHOULD BE IN STRASBOURG, SAYS OFFICIAL Europe - EU 12.06.2019
- ERDOGAN RATIFIES DEFENSE AGREEMENT WITH AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.06.2019
- KOSOVO CELEBRATES '20 YEARS FREE' WITH CLINTON VISIT The Balkans 12.06.2019
- EU REPRESENTATIVE IN ARMENIA: STARTUPS DEVELOPMENT REQUIRES FUNDING, KNOWLEDGE The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.06.2019
- ARMENIA STANDS TO BENEFIT FROM EURASIAN ECONOMIC UNION, IRAN TRADE DEAL The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.06.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)