TASS (12 June 2019)
Russia is ready to develop mutually beneficial cooperation with Bulgaria, Russian Ambassador Anatoly Makarov said on Tuesday.
"After a long break, a political dialogue has started developing again between Russia and Bulgaria, and we have been waiting for this for a long time. In the last year, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev visited Russia twice, and Prime Minister Boyko Borissov — once. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev in turn visited Bulgaria in March 2019. The respectful manner in which our leaders talk to each other serves as evidence that they are ready to search for ways to cooperate in the most mutually beneficial manner," Makarov said.
The Russian ambassador reminded that in July, Sofia and Moscow will celebrate the 140th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relations.
"The results are rather good, but there is still a way to go. The main thing is that people who care continue working on developing cooperation," he added.
No comments yet.
- POMPEO SAYS GEORGIA WILL HAVE US SUPPORT AS TBILISI CONTINUES TO SEEK NATO MEMBERSHIP The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.06.2019
- ERDOGAN RATIFIES DEFENSE AGREEMENT WITH AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.06.2019
- EU REPRESENTATIVE IN ARMENIA: STARTUPS DEVELOPMENT REQUIRES FUNDING, KNOWLEDGE The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.06.2019
- EU MOVES CLOSER TO DEBT ACTION AS ITALY ANGLES FOR COMPROMISE Europe - EU 12.06.2019
- NORTH MACEDONIA HOSTS MILITARY EXERCISE WITH NATO MEMBERS The Balkans 12.06.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
A CONFERENCE TITLED “INDO-PACIFIC AND INDIA” TO BE PRESENTED BY H.E. AMBASSADOR SHRI SANJAY BHATTACHARYYA, AMBASSADOR OF INDIA TO TURKEY