Trend News Agency (12 June 2019)
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has ratified the trilateral agreement with Azerbaijan and Georgia on defense cooperation, Trend reports June 12 with reference to the newspaper “Resmi Gazete”.
The defense cooperation agreement between Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia was signed on March 31, 2018 in the Turkish province of Giresun. It entered into force on June 11, 2019.
No comments yet.
- ARMENIA’S FM TO DEPART FOR BRUSSELS The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.06.2019
- EU SPLIT ON WESTERN BALKANS ACCESSION The Balkans 12.06.2019
- ENF PROMISES 'NEW' FAR-RIGHT GROUP Europe - EU 12.06.2019
- GEORGIAN DEFENSE MINISTER ARRIVES IN AZERBAIJAN The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.06.2019
- POMPEO SAYS GEORGIA WILL HAVE US SUPPORT AS TBILISI CONTINUES TO SEEK NATO MEMBERSHIP The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.06.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
A CONFERENCE TITLED “INDO-PACIFIC AND INDIA” TO BE PRESENTED BY H.E. AMBASSADOR SHRI SANJAY BHATTACHARYYA, AMBASSADOR OF INDIA TO TURKEY