MenaFN (21 May 2019)
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov has received Luís Antonio Dimaté Cárdenas, the newly appointed Ambassador of Colombia to Azerbaijan,Trendreports with reference to Azerbaijan's Foreign Ministry.
At the meeting, the sides expressed satisfaction with the current status of relations and stressed the importance of the student-teacher exchange in order to increase the people-to-people contacts.
Ambassador Luís Antonio Dimaté Cárdenas noted that Colombia is keen on development of cooperation with Azerbaijan in all fields and mentioned that he would spare no efforts on further enhancement of bilateral relations during his diplomatic mission.
Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov wished to Ambassador Luís Antonio Dimaté Cárdenas every success in his diplomatic activities.
During the meeting Ambassador Luís Antonio Dimaté Cárdenas presented a copy of his credentials to Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov.
No comments yet.
- UKRAINE PRESIDENT DISSOLVES PARLIAMENT, NAMES LAWYER WITH TIES TO TYCOON CHIEF OF STAFF Europe - EU 22.05.2019
- ARMENIA TO HOST ARMENIAN-GEORGIAN BUSINESS FORUM The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 22.05.2019
- AZERBAIJAN, COLOMBIA TO DEVELOP COMPREHENSIVE CO-OP The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 22.05.2019
- VIỆT NAM-RUSSIA ECONOMIC, TRADE RELATIONS THRIVE Asia - Pacific 22.05.2019
- SWEDISH MFA: NEW EU-AZERBAIJAN AGREEMENT TO DEEPEN BILATERAL RELATIONS The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 22.05.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)