The Times of Central Asia (21 May 2019)
On May 21 at the meeting of the Government chaired by the Prime Minister Askar Mamin, the development of special economic zones and industrial zones was reviewed, the official website of the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan reported.
According to the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development, today, 12 free economic and 23 industrial zones work in the country.
Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development Roman
“In total, 183 projects have been launched in the territories of the zones, of which 46 are with foreign participation. Over 15 thousand jobs were created. About 150 billion
According to Sklyar, by 2021, 147 projects worth over 2 trillion
On the territory of the industrial zones, 173 projects worth about 520 billion
Vice Minister of Energy Asset Magauov reported on the development of the special economic zone "National Industrial Petrochemical Technopark". As of May 1, 2019, since the start of the implementation, the production amounted to 10.1 billion
The main projects of the zone are the production of polypropylene and
These projects will attract about $2.5 billion in investment and create up to 10,000 jobs during the construction phase and 1,500 during the operation phase.
No comments yet.
- IRAQ NEEDS SUPPORT TO ‘LEAVE VIOLENT PAST BEHIND’, SAYS UN ENVOY AS SECURITY COUNCIL EXTENDS UN MISSION FOR ONE YEAR Iraq 22.05.2019
- ARMENIA TO HOST ARMENIAN-GEORGIAN BUSINESS FORUM The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 22.05.2019
- THE BRIEF: EUROPE OF NATIONS AND FREEDOM - A CLOSER LOOK Europe - EU 22.05.2019
- SWEDISH MFA: NEW EU-AZERBAIJAN AGREEMENT TO DEEPEN BILATERAL RELATIONS The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 22.05.2019
- EU-ARMENIA PARTNERSHIP IMPLEMENTATION REPORT: EU IS A CRUCIAL PARTNER FOR ARMENIA’S REFORM AGENDA The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 22.05.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)