Vestnik Kavkaza (10 January 2019)
During the pre-election campaign, we have made a pre-election pledge that the government makeup should be changed, the number of ministries should be reduced; we must go on that “road” without deviations.
The Acting Prime Minister of Armenia, Nikol Pashinyan, on Thursday stated the aforesaid at the beginning of this year’s first Cabinet session of the government, News.am reports.
He stressed, however, that the meaning and objective of this process is not to save money.
“The objective here is much more important: to increase the effectiveness of public administration bodies,” Pashinyan said. “We are convinced that [we] should move on this ‘road’ for which we have received that mandate from the citizens of the Republic of Armenia.
“[But] during this time, we will certainly listen to all the viewpoints about possible configurations, and we will make a more balanced decision.”
No comments yet.
- AZERBAIJAN, TURKMENISTAN MAY LAY FIBER-OPTIC CABLE ACROSS CASPIAN The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 11.01.2019
- QATAR TO PROVIDE IRAQ $1 BILLION FOR RESTORING INFRASTRUCTURE Iraq 11.01.2019
- GEORGE WILL: GERMANY'S OPPOSITION PARTY Europe - EU 11.01.2019
- WHAT ARE GERMANY'S NO-DEAL BREXIT PLANS? Europe - EU 11.01.2019
- POLAND WANTS A FORT WITH DONALD TRUMP’S NAME ON IT Europe - EU 11.01.2019
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
CURRENT REFUGEE MOVEMENTS IN ASIA AND THEIR REFLECTIONS ON TURKEY