Vestnik Kavkaza (10 January 2019)
During the pre-election campaign, we have made a pre-election pledge that the government makeup should be changed, the number of ministries should be reduced; we must go on that “road” without deviations.
The Acting Prime Minister of Armenia, Nikol Pashinyan, on Thursday stated the aforesaid at the beginning of this year’s first Cabinet session of the government, News.am reports.
He stressed, however, that the meaning and objective of this process is not to save money.
“The objective here is much more important: to increase the effectiveness of public administration bodies,” Pashinyan said. “We are convinced that [we] should move on this ‘road’ for which we have received that mandate from the citizens of the Republic of Armenia.
“[But] during this time, we will certainly listen to all the viewpoints about possible configurations, and we will make a more balanced decision.”
No comments yet.
- MACRON WARNING: ITALY LEADER THREATENS EU SPLIT BY DEFYING FRANCE TO MEET 'YELLOW VESTS' Europe 11.01.2019
- MINISTER: INTERNALLY DISPLACED IRAQIS WILL RETURN TO THEIR AREAS IN 2019 Iraq 11.01.2019
- BP PLANS TO DRILL 6 MORE WELLS IN AZERBAIJAN The Caucasus 11.01.2019
- AGREEMENT WITH SERBIA WILL LEAD TO MUTUAL RECOGNITION, SAYS KOSOVO’S HARADINAJ The Balkans 11.01.2019
- QATAR TO PROVIDE IRAQ $1 BILLION FOR RESTORING INFRASTRUCTURE Iraq 11.01.2019
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)