ArmenPress (11 January 2019)
Qatar will provide Iraq 1 billion dollars for restoring the country’s infrastructure.
In a recent meeting Qatar’s Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani reiterated to Iraq’s President Barham Salih that his country will provide the funds, the Qatari foreign ministry said.
The Iraqi president is in Qatar since January 9 on a visit. He arrived in Doha after negotiations with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who in turn is expected to arrive in Qatar on January 13 for a strategic dialogue conference.
According to the Qatari foreign ministry, the 1 billion dollar assistance will be in the form of investments and credits.
In addition, the sides agreed to develop commercial ties by establishing a ship route.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
No comments yet.
- IRAQ TO PROCEED WITH OIL EXPLORATION WITH IRAN Iraq 11.01.2019
- MINISTER: INTERNALLY DISPLACED IRAQIS WILL RETURN TO THEIR AREAS IN 2019 Iraq 11.01.2019
- IRAQ, JORDAN IN DISPUTE OVER OLD DEBTS Iraq 11.01.2019
- QATAR TO PROVIDE IRAQ $1 BILLION FOR RESTORING INFRASTRUCTURE Iraq 11.01.2019
- IRAQ DEPLOYS SPECIAL FORCES IN KIRKUK AMID KURDISH FLAG DISPUTE Iraq 11.01.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
A CONFERENCE TITLED “INDO-PACIFIC AND INDIA” TO BE PRESENTED BY H.E. AMBASSADOR SHRI SANJAY BHATTACHARYYA, AMBASSADOR OF INDIA TO TURKEY