Trend News Agency (10 January 2019)
Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan may lay the Siyazan-Turkmenbashi fiber-optic cable line through the Caspian Sea, Trend reports referring to the Azerbaijani Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies on Jan. 10.
This issue was discussed at a trilateral meeting in Baku between representatives of the corresponding ministries of Azerbaijan, Afghanistan and Turkmenistan.
Among the representatives were Azerbaijani Minister of Transport, Communications and Information Technologies Ramin Guluzade, Afghan Minister of Communications and Information Technologies Shahzad Gul Aryobee, Afghan Finance Minister Mohammad Humayun Qayumi, Director General of Turkmenistan’s Ashgabat City Telephone Network Yusup Kerimov, Deputy Director General of Turkmentelecom Durdeli Ataev and Ambassador of Afghanistan to Azerbaijan Khairullah Spelenai.
The meeting participants also discussed providing Afghanistan with internet through Turkmenistan. For this purpose, a decision was made to create a working group consisting of experts from the three countries.
No comments yet.
- IRAQ DEPLOYS SPECIAL FORCES IN KIRKUK AMID KURDISH FLAG DISPUTE Iraq 11.01.2019
- POLAND WANTS A FORT WITH DONALD TRUMP’S NAME ON IT Europe - EU 11.01.2019
- WHAT ARE GERMANY'S NO-DEAL BREXIT PLANS? Europe - EU 11.01.2019
- EX-ARMENIA DEFENSE MINISTER FACES CHARGES The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 11.01.2019
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM RECOGNISES TATA STEEL'S NETHERLANDS PLANT AS 'FACTORY OF THE FUTURE' Europe - EU 11.01.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
A CONFERENCE TITLED “INDO-PACIFIC AND INDIA” TO BE PRESENTED BY H.E. AMBASSADOR SHRI SANJAY BHATTACHARYYA, AMBASSADOR OF INDIA TO TURKEY