Independent Balkan News Agency (10 January 2019)
Today, the Prime Minister of Kosovo, Ramush Haradinaj has held a meeting with the joint chairmen of Kosovo’s negotiating team in the talks with Serbia, Fatmir Limaj and Shpend Ahmeti.
After the meeting, he said that the achievement of an inclusive agreement with the neighbouring country means mutual recognition between the two countries.
“This peaceful agreement secures Kosovo a seat at the UN and other international organizations. Kosovo, which is committed to sustainable peace and stability, is determined to fully normalize its ties with Serbia”, Haradinaj said.
The scope of dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia, according to the European Union, is the relaxation of relations between the two countries, in order for Kosovo and Serbia to push forward their process of European integration.
Kosovo and Serbia started dialogue for the normalization of relations between the two countries with the assistance of the European Union at the beginning of 2011. So far, several agreements have been reached, but a part of them have never been implemented.
This year, the involvement of the US in this process has been announced along with the achievement of a final agreement.
No comments yet.
- MINISTER: INTERNALLY DISPLACED IRAQIS WILL RETURN TO THEIR AREAS IN 2019 Iraq 11.01.2019
- PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DECREE ALBANIA’S NEW MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS The Balkans 11.01.2019
- IRAQ DEPLOYS SPECIAL FORCES IN KIRKUK AMID KURDISH FLAG DISPUTE Iraq 11.01.2019
- POLAND WANTS A FORT WITH DONALD TRUMP’S NAME ON IT Europe - EU 11.01.2019
- NEW INTERNATIONAL LAND-SEA TRADE CORRIDOR AIMS TO BENEFIT CHINESE MARKET Asia - Pacific 11.01.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)