EurActiv (14 January 2021)
The adviser to the EU’s top court has issued a recommendation to allow data protection agencies in any EU country to take legal action against Facebook or any other tech firm even if their regional headquarters are in a different EU state.
The recommendation was issued after Facebook sought to rebuff Belgium’s privacy regulator in a data case by saying its European Union headquarters were in Dublin and so Ireland was the lead authority in the EU for the U.S. social media giant.
Advocate-General Michal Bobek, the adviser to the Court of Justice of the European Union, recommended that the data protection agency in any EU country should be able to take legal action in various situations even if they were not the lead authority.
No comments yet.
- JAPAN EXPANDS STATE OF EMERGENCY AND BANS ENTRY OF FOREIGN NATIONALS AS CORONAVIRUS AS INFECTIONS CLIMB Asia - Pacific 14.01.2021
- THE REAL RACE FOR GERMAN CHANCELLOR Europe - EU 14.01.2021
- MAP OF ARMENIA-RUSSIA, AZERBAIJAN-TURKEY RAILWAY PUBLISHED The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 14.01.2021
- REFUGEES STUCK IN HOPELESS SITUATION AT EU BORDER IN BOSNIA The Balkans 14.01.2021
- TURKEY, PAKISTAN, AZERBAIJAN VOW TO DEEPEN TIES The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 14.01.2021
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
BOOK PRESENTATION - PHASE LINE ATTILA, THE AMPHIBIOUS CAMPAIGN FOR CYPRUS, 1974