Nikkei Asia (8 April 2021)
The 90-minute phone call between Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi and Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi that took place Monday was held at China’s request.
It did not matter that China was on holiday. While the public was visiting graves and paying tribute to ancestors on the last day of the “tomb sweeping” Qingming Festival, Wang had an urgent message to convey to his counterpart in Tokyo.
Wang’s flurry of activity reflected Chinese President Xi Jinping’s restlessness ahead of the first in-person meeting between Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga and U.S. President Joe Biden, to be held in Washington on April 16.
No comments yet.
- KYRGYZSTAN, HUNGARY TO ESTABLISH JOINT DEVELOPMENT FUND WITH CAPITAL OF USD 50M Central Asia 08.04.2021
- ENERGY MINISTERS URGE FOR REGULATORY FRAMEWORK ON HYDROGEN Europe - EU 08.04.2021
- WANG HAS 1 MESSAGE FOR JAPAN, 'TAIWAN, TAIWAN, TAIWAN' Asia - Pacific 08.04.2021
- HUNGARIAN MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS MEETS WITH KAZAKH PRESIDENT TOKAYEV Central Asia 08.04.2021
- KOSOVO MP URGES ALBANIA TO OFFER HIS COUNTRY COVID VACCINES The Balkans 08.04.2021
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)