Politico (8 April 2021)
By Matthew Karnitschnig
Sebastian Kurz, a political wunderkind who became Austria’s leader at just 31, rose to power by cultivating a youthful, do-gooder image that endeared him to young and old alike.
And then he went rogue.
A cache of private text messages between the center-right chancellor and his deputies and other correspondence uncovered by Austrian authorities as part of a sweeping investigation into political corruption portrays Kurz not as the well-mannered “favorite son-in-law of the nation” who captured the heart of his compatriots and much of the EU, but rather as a shrewd behind-the-scenes operator willing to do whatever it takes to push through his agenda, whether dealing with the Catholic Church, doling out political favors or taking on rivals.
No comments yet.
- PSC: MEASURES TO PREVENT ATTACKS ON IRAQI BASES Iraq 08.04.2021
- TURKISH, AZERBAIJANI DEFENSE CHIEFS MEET VIRTUALLY The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 08.04.2021
- ECHR RULES OBLIGATORY VACCINATION MAY BE NECESSARY Europe - EU 08.04.2021
- KYRGYZSTAN, HUNGARY TO ESTABLISH JOINT DEVELOPMENT FUND WITH CAPITAL OF USD 50M Central Asia 08.04.2021
- TECHNICAL COMMITTEE TO BE FORMED ON US-IRAQ DIALOGUE Iraq 08.04.2021
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)