CNBC (8 April 2021)
Yen Nee Lee
Leading economist Stephen Roach said he found it “really curious” that U.S. President Joe Biden has left much of his predecessor’s policies on China in place.
Roach, a senior fellow at Yale University, said Biden kept the “seriously flawed” U.S.-China phase one trade deal and the tariffs on China — but reversed many other policies enacted by former President Donald Trump.
“Why has he singled out the China-Trump policy as one that is worth sustaining, when he has literally tried to wipe the slate clean of every other potential Trump policy that he inherited? That’s an important question that needs to be answered,” Roach told CNBC’s “Squawk Box Asia” on Thursday.
No comments yet.
- TURKEY RATIFIES AGREEMENTS WITH ALBANIA, AZERBAIJAN The Balkans 08.04.2021
- ECONOMIST STEPHEN ROACH QUESTIONS BIDEN’S DECISION TO KEEP TRUMP’S CHINA POLICIES Asia - Pacific 08.04.2021
- PSC: MEASURES TO PREVENT ATTACKS ON IRAQI BASES Iraq 08.04.2021
- TECHNICAL COMMITTEE TO BE FORMED ON US-IRAQ DIALOGUE Iraq 08.04.2021
- ECHR RULES OBLIGATORY VACCINATION MAY BE NECESSARY Europe - EU 08.04.2021
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)