RT News (13 February 2020)
At least two unguided missiles have hit the K-1 base hosting US troops outside Kirkuk in Iraq. There are no reports of casualties or damage. A similar attack in December that killed a US contractor almost sparked a war with Iran.
Local media and international wires reported the strike on Thursday evening local time. It was unclear who was behind it, though some sources immediately blamed Shia militia Kataib Hezbollah.
Please click to read the rest of the article: https://www.rt.com/news/480789-attack-kirkuk-base-iraq-us-troops/
No comments yet.
- TOP EU DIPLOMAT WANTS EUROPEAN STRATEGY FOR MIDDLE EAST PEACE Europe - EU 14.02.2020
- EUROPE’S GEOPOLITICAL YEAR ENDED BEFORE IT BEGAN Europe - EU 14.02.2020
- KYRGYZ FM ADDRESSES MEETING OF EU-CA WORKING GROUP ON ENVIRONMENT AND CLIMATE CHANGE Central Asia 14.02.2020
- TWO ROCKETS STRIKE K-1 BASE HOSTING US TROOPS IN KIRKUK, IRAQ Iraq 14.02.2020
- HUNGARY PLANS CITIZEN SURVEY AGAINST COURT COMPENSATIONS FOR ROMA Europe - EU 14.02.2020
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
THE CENTENNIAL OF THE INDEPENDENCE OF THE THREE SOUTH CAUCASUS STATES: HISTORICAL BACKGROUND, CONTEMPORARY DEVELOPMENTS AND PROSPECTS OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY
“EURASIA FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF TURKEY AND MONGOLIA”
SECURITY, STABILITY AND COOPERATION IN THE WIDER BLACK SEA REGION