The Times of Central Asia (11 January 2019)
The second International Forum is planned to be held in Tashkent on February 5-6 for discussing proposals on the concept of the Strategy for
The forum will gather representatives of the Uzbek government, scientific and educational institutions, international organizations, and experts.
The “Uzbekistan 2035” International Forum is the next stage in the work on the Concept for Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2035. The concept will be discussed at the forum, after which the final document will be submitted to the country’s leadership.
The first international forum was held in June 2018, during which the main approaches to
The Buyuk Kelajak international non-governmental non-profit organization was registered with the Ministry of Justice of Uzbekistan in April 2018. The analytical body of this organization is an expert council uniting more than 240 compatriots from more than 30 countries and experts with successful experience of working abroad. The purpose of the organization is to assist the ongoing reforms in economic and social spheres, providing expert support in improving the effectiveness of conducted reforms in Uzbekistan.
No comments yet.
- MINISTER: INTERNALLY DISPLACED IRAQIS WILL RETURN TO THEIR AREAS IN 2019 Iraq 11.01.2019
- RESIDENTS HELP GROUP OF 50 MIGRANTS TO SHORE IN SOUTHERN ITALY Europe 11.01.2019
- CROATIAN DIPLOMAT RECALLED FOR ‘ATTENDING BOSNIAN SERB CELEBRATION’ The Balkans 11.01.2019
- AZERBAIJAN, TURKMENISTAN MAY LAY FIBER-OPTIC CABLE ACROSS CASPIAN The Caucasus 11.01.2019
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM RECOGNISES TATA STEEL'S NETHERLANDS PLANT AS 'FACTORY OF THE FUTURE' Europe 11.01.2019
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)