News.az (13 February 2020)
Azerbaijan`s Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov has met with a delegation led by European Union Special Representative for the South Caucasus Toivo Klaar.
Toivo Klaar noted his meeting with President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and said that fruitful discussions took place at the meeting.
Minister Mammadyarov informed his interlocutor about the current state of the settlement process of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, including the meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia with the participation of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office in Geneva on 28-30 January 2020 and its outcomes. FM Mammadyarov also underlined the importance of detailed discussions on the substantive aspects of early conflict resolution on the basis of the principles of the Helsinki Final Act.
The sides also exchanged their views on the various issues of the cooperation agenda of Azerbaijan and the European Union relations, as well as the other issues of mutual interest.
No comments yet.
- CROATIA UPHOLDS SERB PARAMILITARY’S WARTIME RAPE CONVICTION The Balkans 14.02.2020
- HUNGARY PLANS CITIZEN SURVEY AGAINST COURT COMPENSATIONS FOR ROMA Europe - EU 14.02.2020
- AZERBAIJAN, JAPAN DISCUSS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 14.02.2020
- PRESIDENT OF NORTH MACEDONIA SIGNS LAW RATIFYING NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY The Balkans 14.02.2020
- TOP EU DIPLOMAT WANTS EUROPEAN STRATEGY FOR MIDDLE EAST PEACE Europe - EU 14.02.2020
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
THE CENTENNIAL OF THE INDEPENDENCE OF THE THREE SOUTH CAUCASUS STATES: HISTORICAL BACKGROUND, CONTEMPORARY DEVELOPMENTS AND PROSPECTS OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY
“EURASIA FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF TURKEY AND MONGOLIA”
SECURITY, STABILITY AND COOPERATION IN THE WIDER BLACK SEA REGION