Avrasya Dünyası/Eurasian World has been published by the Ankara-based Center for Eurasian Studies (AVİM)* since October 2017. Its mission is to present analytical assessments of academics and experts on the current developments in the Eurasian region to the reader. Within this framework, Avrasya Dünyası/Eurasian World publishes analytical articles and interviews that would help the reader to comprehend the economic, social, and political developments in the Eurasian region composed of Central and Eastern Europe, Balkans, Black Sea region, Caucasus, and Central Asia. In addition to that, developments that take place in the adjacencies of Eurasia such as Western and Southern Europe, Iran, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, China, Korea, Japan, and ASEAN countries that affect and are affected by the developments in Eurasia are also among the interests of the journal. For more information, as well as the previous issues of Avrasya Dünyası/Eurasian World, please visit https://avim.org.tr/en/Dergiler/Avrasya-Dunyasi-Eurasian-World-1.
The 9th issue of Avrasya Dünyası/Eurasian World will be composed of analytical articles on the consequential developments taking place in the Eurasian region.
Notes for Contributors
- Avrasya Dünyası/Eurasian World publishes analytical papers in either Turkish or English.
- Contributions must be pieces written in the form of an analysis, not an academic article. They must be reader friendly. The usage of academic jargon and long and complicated expressions are discouraged.
- Contributions must be 2,500-4,000 word long.
- There should be a clear hierarchy of headings and subheadings. These should not be numbered.
- Quotations more than 40 words should be indented from both the left and right margins and single-spaced.
- Quotations less than 40 words should be “double-quoted.”
- Titles of the books, documents, reports, resolutions, legislations, treaties etc. that are referred to should be “double-quoted.”
- ‘Single quotation mark’ should be used to put emphasis on specific concepts and expression.
- For references and explanations, footnotes must be used. No bibliography is required.
- References must be given below the visuals (drawings, maps, photos etc.), and tables and charts taken from other sources.
- Contributions should be word processed using Microsoft Word, 12-point font, Times New Roman, and 1.5 spaced allowing good (1-1/2 inch) margins. Pages should be numbered sequentially.
All submissions should include the following information on the first page of the Word document:
- Full name(s) of the author(s),
- Professional position(s) of the author(s),
- Current department and institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s),
- Email(s) of the author(s),
- Full address(es)/phone(s)/fax details of the author(s).
Contributions should be submitted to Dr. Turgut Kerem Tuncel ([email protected]). “Eurasian World – 9th Issue” must be written in the subject of the email.
Deadline for contributions: 1 September 2021.
For your questions, please contact Dr. Turgut Kerem Tuncel at [email protected] or call +90 312 438 50 23.
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)