Deutsche Welle (16 September 2020)
The EU's most powerful senior official unveiled plans to reboot the bloc's battered economy with what is being dubbed a "green new deal."
Ursula von der Leyen, the president of the European Commission, said the EU should significantly toughen its emissions-cutting target to at least 55% by 2030.
"I recognize that this increase from 40 to 55 is too much for some, and not enough for others," she said in a speech to EU lawmakers in Brussels. "But our impact assessment clearly shows that our economy and industry can manage this."
No comments yet.
- ACTIVISTS WANT UN TO PROBE 'GENOCIDE' OF CHINA'S UIGHUR MINORITY Asia - Pacific 16.09.2020
- BULGARIA REPEATS THREAT TO BLOCK NORTH MACEDONIA OVER HISTORY FEUD The Balkans 16.09.2020
- SOUTH CYPRUS BLOCKING EU SANCTIONS ON BELARUS Europe - EU 16.09.2020
- FORMIDABLE CHALLENGES AWAIT AS SUGA SET TO TAKE OVER AS JAPAN PM Asia - Pacific 16.09.2020
- EMOMALI RAHMON PROMISES TO DOUBLE TAJIKISTAN'S GDP IN SEVEN YEARS Central Asia 16.09.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)