Express (21 September 2021)
Japan's defence minister has urged European countries to link forces and speak out about China's aggression amid growing tensions in Taiwan and the South China Sea.
Nobuo Kishi told the Guardian China's military has become more powerful and is “attempting to use its power to unilaterally change the status quo in the East and South China Seas”. The defence minister warned that China was becoming more politically and economically powerful, causing Tokyo to have “strong concerns”.
Japan has “strong concerns in regards to the safety and security of not only our own country and the region but for the global community”, Kishi warned.
No comments yet.
- US BIDEN ADMINISTRATION STRENGTHENS BORDER IN TAJIKISTAN AMID MEXICAN BORDER CRISIS Central Asia 21.09.2021
- EVERGRANDE: EMBATTLED CHINA PROPERTY GIANT SPARKS ECONOMY FEARS Asia - Pacific 21.09.2021
- ‘WE ARE OPEN’: RUSSIA-LED BLOC MEMBERS IN FAVOR OF UZBEKISTAN’S RETURN, SAYS DIPLOMAT Central Asia 21.09.2021
- JAPAN HAS 'STRONG CONCERNS' OVER CHINESE AGGRESSIONS - EUROPEAN LEADERS URGED TO ACT Asia - Pacific 21.09.2021
- KYRGYZSTAN: A WEAKENED PARLIAMENT BACK UP FOR GRABS Central Asia 21.09.2021
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)