Independent Balkan New Agency (23 July 2020)
The Croatian Centre for Peace Studies filed one more criminal complaint to the State Attorney’s Office in Zagreb against the unknown perpetrators due to well-founded suspicion that at the end of May they tortured, humiliated and pushed back 16 refugees from the territory of the Republic of Croatia to Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Five refugees who suffered serious injuries have testified on this account, one of whom had both arms and a leg broken by the perpetrators. It is highly worrying that the reason for this inhumane treatment is most likely the color of their skin and belonging to the vulnerable refugee population.
No comments yet.
- CROATIA: CENTRE FOR PEACE STUDIES FILLED COMPLAINTS FOR TORTURE OVER IMMIGRANTS The Balkans 29.07.2020
- IRAQI MILITARY BASE HOUSING US FORCES ATTACKED Iraq 29.07.2020
- TALIBAN DECLARES CEASE-FIRE IN AFGHANISTAN FOR EID, AS PRESSURE BUILDS FOR PEACE TALKS Asia - Pacific 29.07.2020
- AUSTRIAN HEALTH MINISTER WANTS TO ‘REPAIR’ CORONAVIRUS MEASURES FOLLOWING COURT RULING Europe - EU 29.07.2020
- LANDLOCKED CENTRAL ASIA NATIONS SHOW POTENTIAL BEYOND COMMODITIES, STUDY SAYS Central Asia 29.07.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)