Al Jazeera (28 July 2020)
Anti-government protesters have taken to the streets of Iraq's capital and other cities following the funerals of two people killed during clashes with security forces the night before.
The two protesters were killed late on Sunday in central Baghdad during renewed demonstrations against corruption, unemployment and poor public services, including a lack of electricity, as the country reels under a major heatwave.
The deaths were the first during anti-government demonstrations since new Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi was sworn into office in May.
No comments yet.
- LANDLOCKED CENTRAL ASIA NATIONS SHOW POTENTIAL BEYOND COMMODITIES, STUDY SAYS Central Asia 29.07.2020
- AS US-CHINA TENSIONS HEAT UP, WORLD LEADERS CALL FOR UNITY Asia - Pacific 29.07.2020
- CHINA AND EU TO SPEED UP NEGOTIATION ON INVESTMENT AGREEMENT Europe - EU 29.07.2020
- TURKEY NOT AGAINST DIPLOMATIC CHANNELS TO RESOLVE ARMENIA-AZERBAIJAN CRISIS, KALIN SAYS The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 29.07.2020
- MACRON: FRANCE SUPPORTS MONTENEGRO ON ITS EU PATH The Balkans 29.07.2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)