We are pleased to invite you to the webinar titled “The Aftermath of the 2020 Karabakh War: Regional and Global Implications” that will be held on the Zoom platform on 13 January 2021 between 17:00-19:00 UTC/GMT +3 hours (Ankara time).
The participants of the webinar will be as follows:
- Luke Coffey (Director of the Douglas and Sarah Allison Center for Foreign Policy at Heritage Foundation)
- LTG (Ret.) Ben Hodges (Pershing Chair in Strategic Studies at the Center for European Policy Analysis)
- Glen Howard (President of the Jamestown Foundation)
- Amb. (Ret.) Alev Kılıç (AVİM Director)
- Mehmet Oğuzhan Tulun (AVİM Analyst)
- Moderator: Dr. Turgut Kerem Tuncel (AVİM Senior Analyst)
The webinar will be dedicated to the discussion of the implications of the 2020 Karabakh War. The speakers of the webinar will share their analyses on the following topics:
- The ramifications of the 2020 Karabakh War for the third-party actors (US, EU, Russia, OSCE Minsk Group, Turkey, Iran).
- The prospects for Azerbaijan and Armenia for good neighborly relations and regional cooperation.
- The implications of the emerging situation in the South Caucasus on the Wider Black Sea Region and beyond.
- The effects of the new configuration in the South Caucasus on Turkey’s relations with Russia and the West.
The conference will be in English. There will be no translation service.
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
TURKISH-ARMENIAN RELATIONS IN THE AMERICAN LEGAL AND POLITICAL ARENAS - PART I