AzerNews (12 February 2019)
Russian president's special representative on delimitation and demarcation of borders with CIS countries, Ambassador at Large of the Russian Foreign Ministry Igor Bratchikov will visit Azerbaijan, the Russian Foreign Ministry told Trend.
Bratchikov will take part in the first meeting of the High Level Working Group on the implementation of the Convention on the Legal Status of the Caspian Sea with the participation of representatives of the Caspian countries, to be held in Baku.
Baku will host the first meeting of the working group for implementation of the Convention on the Legal Status of the Caspian Sea on Feb. 19-20 with the participation of representatives of the Caspian countries.
A number of issues concerning the Convention, as well as the results of the Fifth Summit of the Heads of the Caspian countries in Aktau, are expected to be discussed at the meeting.
At the event, Azerbaijan will be represented by a delegation led by Khalaf Khalafov, chief of the Staff of the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan and the representative of Azerbaijan in the High-Level Working Group for the Caspian Sea.
On Aug. 12, 2018, the Convention on the Legal Status of the Caspian Sea was signed in Aktau, Kazakhstan, and the Communiqué of the Fifth Caspian Summit was adopted.
No comments yet.
- EU LEADERS OUT OF TOUCH WITH NORMAL PEOPLE, POLAND SAYS Europe - EU 12.02.2019
- TOKYO PROTESTS OVER SOUTH KOREAN LAWMAKER'S REMARKS ON JAPAN'S EMPEROR Asia - Pacific 12.02.2019
- ROMANIA SEEKS TO BLOCK FORMER ANTI-CORRUPTION OFFICIAL FROM TOP EU POST The Balkans 12.02.2019
- RUSSIAN PRESIDENT’S SPECIAL REPRESENTATIVE DUE IN AZERBAIJAN The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.02.2019
- KOSOVO RISKS LOSING US MILITARY AID BECAUSE OF TAX The Balkans 12.02.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)