AzerNews (11 February 2019)
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has received Former President of the Senate of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Honorary President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, Chairman of Dutch-Azerbaijan Friendship Group Rene van der Linden.
The sides exchanged views on the development of cooperation between Azerbaijan and the Netherlands in a number of areas, including in agriculture, renewable energy, transport, and logistics, Azertag reported.
They noted the importance of the transport infrastructure created in Azerbaijan, particularly Baku International Sea Trade Port in Alat in terms of the development of collaboration in logistics.
The sides also pointed to Azerbaijan-Europe cooperation, hailing the successful development of bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and the European Union.
Describing Azerbaijan as a stable country, Rene van der Linden stressed the crucial significance of the country in the region.
Azerbaijan’s contribution to ensuring energy security of Europe was pointed out, cooperation prospects were also discussed at the meeting.
No comments yet.
- PM: CHANGES THAT OCCURRED IN ARMENIA ARE IRREVERSIBLE The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.02.2019
- IRAQ'S PRESIDENT CALLS FOR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO INVESTIGATE IS CRIMES Iraq 12.02.2019
- A NEW ERA FOR SECURITISATION? Europe - EU 12.02.2019
- ROMANIA SEEKS TO BLOCK FORMER ANTI-CORRUPTION OFFICIAL FROM TOP EU POST The Balkans 12.02.2019
- ISIS ADAPTING INTO A COVERT THREAT BEYOND IRAQ AND SYRIA Iraq 12.02.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)