Gazeta Express (11 February 2019)
US Iowa National Guard commander, Major General Timothy Orr, has cancelled a planned visit to Kosovo over refusal to revoke the 100 percent tariffs on goods from Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina. The General Commander of the Kosovo Security Force (KSF), Rrahman Rama, told Pristina based TV Kohavision that General Orr’s visit has been cancelled because of tax, noting that he has already informed the Government and President of the country. Kohavision reports that newly established Ministry of Defence of Kosovo risks losing a 12-million-euro aid of the US Military, namely a donation of military vehicles Humvee, if authorities in Pristina resist the US call to suspend the tax on Serbian goods. The Kosovo Security Force commander Rama says he is concerned with the latest development and he is afraid that Kosovo is losing its crucial ally who supported transition of the KSF from a civilian force into a full-fledged army last year. US authorities are asking Kosovo Government to suspend tax and resume dialogue with Serbia, but despite calls Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj reiterated Monday the tax will not be suspended until Serbia recognises Kosovo.
No comments yet.
- BREXIT: THERESA MAY SAYS MPS MUST HOLD THEIR NERVE Europe - EU 12.02.2019
- KAZAKHSTAN RATIFIES AGREEMENT ON EEU INT’L TREATIES Asia - Pacific 12.02.2019
- PRESIDENT ALIYEV RECEIVES CHAIRMAN OF DUTCH-AZERBAIJAN FRIENDSHIP The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.02.2019
- TAIWAN TAKES ISSUE WITH MANILA'S SOUTH CHINA SEA ISLAND BUILDUP Asia - Pacific 12.02.2019
- A NEW ERA FOR SECURITISATION? Europe - EU 12.02.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)