Trend (12 February 2019)
President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has ratified the Agreement on International Treaties of the Eurasian Economic Union, as stated by Kazinform referring to the press service of Akorda (official presidential website), Trend reports.
The text of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Ratification of the Agreement on International Treaties between the Eurasian Economic Union and Third Countries, International Organizations or International Integration Associations" is published in the press.
No comments yet.
- KAZAKHSTAN RATIFIES AGREEMENT ON EEU INT’L TREATIES Asia 12.02.2019
- NAVIGATING ASEAN’S ECONOMIC PRIORITIES Asia 12.02.2019
- ‘IRANIAN PRIVATE SECTOR TO HELP IRAQ OVERHAUL POWER PLANTS’ Iraq 12.02.2019
- GEORGIAN FOREIGN MINISTER HOLDS MEETING WITH OSCE CHAIR The Caucasus 12.02.2019
- ARMENIA WANTS SINGLE INSTITUTION REPRESENTING ENTIRE GLOBAL DIASPORA The Caucasus 12.02.2019
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)