The National (12 February 2019)
ISIS commanders are changing their tactics and the group remains the biggest terrorist threat facing the world despite losing its main bases in Iraq and Syria, a UN investigator warned on Monday.
Michele Coninsx, assistant secretary general in charge of counter-terrorism, said there was evidence of the insurgents finding new ways to raise money. She also said that despite a reverse in the Middle East, its global intent and network had been retained.
To read the rest of the article, please click: https://www.thenational.ae/world/africa/isis-adapting-into-a-covert-threat-beyond-iraq-and-syria-1.824664
No comments yet.
- STUDY: GERMANY NEEDS 260,000 IMMIGRANTS A YEAR TO MEET LABOR DEMAND Europe - EU 12.02.2019
- A NEW ERA FOR SECURITISATION? Europe - EU 12.02.2019
- SLOVENIA ACCUSES TAJANI, SALVINI OF WORLD WAR II REVISIONISM The Balkans 12.02.2019
- GEORGIAN FOREIGN MINISTER HOLDS MEETING WITH OSCE CHAIR The Caucasus and Turkish-Armenian Relations 12.02.2019
- BULGARIA IS THE WORST IN THE EU RANKING ON THE RULE OF LAW FOR 2018 The Balkans 12.02.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)