Vestnik Kavkaza (11 February 2019)
Slovakia, which took over the chairmanship of the OSCE this year, is firm in its support of Georgia’s efforts to deal with domestic and foreign challenges, the OSCE chair, Slovak Foreign Minister Miroslav Lajcak said.
"The slogan of Slovakia as the OSCE chair country this year is People, Dialogue and Stability and we should use all levers available for dialogue and to support people affected by conflicts in Georgia,” Lajcak said in Tbilisi.
He noted that the meeting with Georgian Foreign Minister David Zalkaliani was “very fruitful”, where all important issues have been discussed.
"We also identified fields where further encouragement of cooperation is required,” Agenda.ge cited Lajcak as saying.
Zalkaliani said that only the firm stance of the international community will provide opportunities for the resolution of the conflict.
The eorgian Foreign Minister stressed that the fact that the Slovak Foreign Minister paid one of his first visits to Georgia as the OSCE chairperson confirms that Georgia is on the agenda of the OSCE.
No comments yet.
- ROMANIA SEEKS TO BLOCK FORMER ANTI-CORRUPTION OFFICIAL FROM TOP EU POST The Balkans 12.02.2019
- A NEW ERA FOR SECURITISATION? Europe - EU 12.02.2019
- SLOVENIA ACCUSES TAJANI, SALVINI OF WORLD WAR II REVISIONISM The Balkans 12.02.2019
- TOKYO PROTESTS OVER SOUTH KOREAN LAWMAKER'S REMARKS ON JAPAN'S EMPEROR Asia - Pacific 12.02.2019
- ‘IRANIAN PRIVATE SECTOR TO HELP IRAQ OVERHAUL POWER PLANTS’ Iraq 12.02.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)