Vestnik Kavkaza (11 February 2019)
Slovakia, which took over the chairmanship of the OSCE this year, is firm in its support of Georgia’s efforts to deal with domestic and foreign challenges, the OSCE chair, Slovak Foreign Minister Miroslav Lajcak said.
"The slogan of Slovakia as the OSCE chair country this year is People, Dialogue and Stability and we should use all levers available for dialogue and to support people affected by conflicts in Georgia,” Lajcak said in Tbilisi.
He noted that the meeting with Georgian Foreign Minister David Zalkaliani was “very fruitful”, where all important issues have been discussed.
"We also identified fields where further encouragement of cooperation is required,” Agenda.ge cited Lajcak as saying.
Zalkaliani said that only the firm stance of the international community will provide opportunities for the resolution of the conflict.
The eorgian Foreign Minister stressed that the fact that the Slovak Foreign Minister paid one of his first visits to Georgia as the OSCE chairperson confirms that Georgia is on the agenda of the OSCE.
No comments yet.
- EU LEADERS OUT OF TOUCH WITH NORMAL PEOPLE, POLAND SAYS Europe 12.02.2019
- STUDY: GERMANY NEEDS 260,000 IMMIGRANTS A YEAR TO MEET LABOR DEMAND Europe 12.02.2019
- NAVIGATING ASEAN’S ECONOMIC PRIORITIES Asia 12.02.2019
- ARMENIA WANTS SINGLE INSTITUTION REPRESENTING ENTIRE GLOBAL DIASPORA The Caucasus 12.02.2019
- IRAQ'S PRESIDENT CALLS FOR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO INVESTIGATE IS CRIMES Iraq 12.02.2019
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)