News.am (11 February 2019)
Armenian human rights defender Arman Tatoyan visited Armenia’s second president Robert Kocharyan. Many issues were discussed during the conversation.
Speaking to reporters, Tatoyan noted that he is in touch which Kocharyan's attorneys.
The ombudsman said Kocharyan was not allowed to see relatives but after their interference the relatives had an opportunity to visit and see Kocharyan.
Asked whether the ex-president can be considered a political prisoner, the ombudsman said he is not authorized to assess the charges brought against the former president.
Armenian human rights defender said that the former president is alone in the small cell, adding that Kocharyan has not complained of employees of the penitentiary.
No comments yet.
- BREXIT: THERESA MAY SAYS MPS MUST HOLD THEIR NERVE Europe - EU 12.02.2019
- BULGARIA IS THE WORST IN THE EU RANKING ON THE RULE OF LAW FOR 2018 The Balkans 12.02.2019
- IRAQ'S PRESIDENT CALLS FOR CONTINUING EFFORTS TO INVESTIGATE IS CRIMES Iraq 12.02.2019
- TRUMP PUSHES IRAQ TO STOP BUYING ENERGY FROM IRAN Iraq 12.02.2019
- SLOVENIA ACCUSES TAJANI, SALVINI OF WORLD WAR II REVISIONISM The Balkans 12.02.2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)